Time Pass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT !

Go down

FREE RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT ! Empty FREE RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT !

Post by Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:56 pm

I am sure the word FREE with Rapidshare Premium Account will catch many eyes. Today I am going to tell you a 100 percent working trick that will enable you download files without waiting much from top filehosts, such as Radpisdhare, easyshare etc…!
By the way, I am not going to give you free accounts that will expire every other month, instead I am telling you an everlasting trick which will never expire.
Assume that you just downloaded 100MB file of a 700 MB application from Rapidshare, then there are good chances that you will have to wait for whole day to complete your download. But my trick goes like this that most of broadband internet service providers and all dial-up internet service providers in Pakistan assign you dynamic IP addresses – that means when you re-connect your internet, for both DSL and Dial-up you will be assigned a new IP. And when you will have new IP, Rapidshare will happily allow you to download your next file without waiting for hours.
By the way most of DSL routers can be restarted from internet browsers.
So, as soon as a download gets completed, just press the restart button of your modem/router and start downloading your next file from Rapidshare..!
Let me know if it worked for your or not.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://timepass.board-directory.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum